15 Darling Easter Treats
Pinterest is just bursting at the seams with adorable Easter treats and I’ve gathered the greatest into one blog post! With so many ideas, sorting these treats was a little tricky. Do I sort the yummy list by bunnies, chicks, eggs, and carrots? Or do I sort the list by peeps, Rice Krispies, or marshmallows? Does it even matter? Would anyone in their right mind spend so much time trying to decide if they should sort a list by baby animals or sugary fluff?
No. No, they would not.
So enjoy this unorganized list of 15 Darling Easter treats to make this spring!
Hidden Surprise Easter Eggs
This idea is super easy and fun for the kids’ Easter egg hunt! The ingredients below will fill 12 plastic snap-apart 3×2-inch Easter eggs.
- 3 tablespoons Butter or Margarine
- 4 cups of miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg’s Rice Krispies Cereal
- ½ cup M&M’s
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
Marshmallow Easter Eggs
It sounds like these Easter treats are absolutely to die for! And who doesn’t love homemade marshmallows?
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3 envelopes unflavored gelatin
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- Lots of all-purpose flour
- 12 ounces (2 cups) chopped chocolate or good-quality chocolate chips for dipping
- Sprinkles or colored chocolate wafers for drizzling
Krispie Treat Easter Carrots
These Krispie carrots are a quick and easy treat that the kids will love!
- 4 Rice Krispie Treats
- 6 oz Orange Candy Melting Chips
- Edible Easter Grass
Garden Carrot Cupcakes
These cute cupcakes are baked in a mason jar, frosted, and topped with a strawberry dipped in orange candy melts. Brilliant!
- Cake mix
- Orange candy melts
- Crushed Oreos
Carrot Garden Cake
Love this sharable spin on the Carrot Garden Cupcakes! Imagine bringing this cute creation to Easter dinner!
- 1 pack of Oreo cookies
- 1 package 8oz of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup soft butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups milk
- 3.4 oziInstant chocolate (or vanilla) pudding
- 1 12 oz container of cool whip, thawed
- Peeps, edible Easter grass, 1 container of vanilla frosting, and food coloring
Simple, quick, and delicious!
- 1 bag of Reese’s Pieces eggs
- Mini marshmallows
- Honey roasted peanuts
These Easter treats are as cute as their name!
- Candy melts
- M&M’s Candy
What’s better than a bite of cream cheese, coconut, and sugar?
- 1 tsp Almond extract
- 4 cups Powdered sugar
- 2 cups Coconut, sweetened
- 1 8-ounce package Cream cheese
Peanut Butter Bunny Butt Pretzels
Can you believe how cute these are?! A little more time-consuming, but definitely worth it!
- 12 ounces peanut butter candy melts
- 100 pink heart sprinkles
- 300 pink sugar pearls
- 50 miniature marshmallows
- 50 pretzel rings
Easter Candy Popcorn
You can never go wrong with a popcorn snack, and this looks like the perfect combination of sweet and salty!
- 10 Cups of Popped Popcorn
- 3 tbsp. Butter (Sweet Cream, Salted)
- 3 cups Mini Marshmallows
- Hershey’s Milk Chocolate Candy Coated Eggs
Oreo Sheep Easter Treats
These Easter treats are so cute, super easy, and definitely delicious. Mmmmm Oreo’s.
- Oreo Cookies
- White Candy Melts, melted
- Tiny Marshmallows
- candy sheep heads (Wilton Decorating Kit)
Rice Krispie Nests
How cute are these Krispie nests? I’m starting to believe there’s nothing you can’t do with Snap, Crackle, and Pop!
- 3 tbsp. butter
- 1 10 oz bag of marshmallows
- 6 cups of crisp rice (or rice krispies)
- Edible Grass
- Robin’s egg candies
No-Bake Chocolate Egg Nest Cookies
If you’re up for the challenge, here’s a more creative spin on a Robin’s nest!
- 1 (12 oz) bag milk chocolate chips
- 1 (12 oz) bag butterscotch or peanut butter chips
- 1 (12 oz) bag chow mien noodles
- Cadburry chocolate eggs
Spring Confetti Bars
You can bet that I’ll DEFINITELY be trying this recipe this Easter. My mouth is already watering!
- 1/2 cup butter at room temperature
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 large egg at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups white flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 and 1/4 cups white chocolate chips separated
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3/4 cup Spring M&Ms
- 3 tablespoons sprinkles Spring colored
Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
And last, but not least, these sweet and simple Easter treats!
- Hanover Pretzel Snaps
- Wilton Candy Melts – Bright White
- Easter M&M Candies